Anya joined us in June as a Financial Services Administrator and is working towards her level 2 Apprenticeship in Financial Services Administration. She has recently finished her A- Levels where she studied English Literature, Business and Psychology.
Outside of work Anya spends her time with friends and family. Being a keen walker, Anya completed her bronze Duke of Edinburgh when she was 15 but now sticks to walks with her 3 dogs. She enjoys reading in her spare time, her favourite author is Margaret Atwood.
What do you like about working at Berry & Oak?
- Everyone at Berry & Oak is very friendly and welcoming, we are all one team!
What does the day in the life of a Trainee Financial Administrator look like?
- Most days at work are different. I prepare client files for appointments then work on actions for them afterwards, update our records and speak with clients on a daily basis.
What are your top three life highlights so far?
- Going on holiday to Jamaica in 2018
- I passed my driving test first time
- I have 10 and a half GCSE’s
What is an ability you wish you had?
- To be able to snap my fingers and get to the place I want to be rather than spending hours travelling there!
What’s currently top of your bucket list?
- To go on a Safari in South Africa so I can see all the animals.
Which song gets you on the dancefloor?
- She moves in her own way by the Kooks.
What’s the one talent you have, that people would be surprised to know about you?
- I have been able to bake from a young age, my Victoria Sponge cake is renowned – thanks Grandma!