Contact us

If you want to know more about lifestyle financial planning and how we help our clients, get in touch. We’d be delighted to hear from you.

wave home-tree

Ready to talk?

If you want to know more about getting the most out of your finances for your retirement, investing or estate planning, please get in touch. You can send us an email or use the direct message box at the bottom of this page. Or call us and we can chat through your needs and, if you are ready, make an appointment to better understand how we can help.

Directions to Boston House

Exit the A1(M) signposted Tadcaster/Otley. At the roundabout, take the exit marked A659 (Boston Spa) for approximately 1.1 miles into Boston Spa, go past the shops and we are located opposite the village hall.

Alternatively, From Tadcaster, take the A659/Wetherby Road marked Boston Spa for approximately 3.3 miles, when you get into the heart of Boston Spa we are on the left opposite the village hall.

Where to park

Free parking is available in the car park to the rear of Boston House. Turn right into Clifford Road (opposite the village hall) and immediately left into Spa Mews. The car park for Boston House is on the left in front of the tutor2u office.

If the car park is full, on street parking is available on Clifford Road or High Street.

How to access the building

On exiting the car park turn left to enter the rear of the building via the glass door under the ‘Boston House’ sign as shown on the photo on the top right. Please dial 2221 on the intercom in the foyer and a member of staff will come and greet you.

A word about complaints

We hope you will never have cause to raise a complaint about our service. However, if you do feel we have fallen short of your expectations, then please contact us in the first instance and we will do our utmost to put things right for you.

If you are not satisfied with our response, you are entitled to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service. Their remit is to resolve individual complaints that clients and financial services businesses are not able to resolve themselves. To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service, please visit