Job Title: Client Service Administrator
Salary: £19,000 to £27,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent Location: Boston Spa, West Yorkshire
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning, forward-thinking and friendly firm on a competitive salary and with genuine career progression.
To support the growth and development of our firm, we are looking for an outstanding Client Service Administrator who has the diligence and skills to become a valuable member of our client focused financial planning team.
You will be working within the client service team to provide full administrative support to our financial planners across a full range of financial products.
We believe that life is for living, which is why we provide holistic financial planning advice to our clients, who want to ensure they can continue to live life to the full.
Our award-winning family run company is based in the heart of Boston Spa, near Leeds. We have established ourselves over a number of years, as the trusted adviser for private clients seeking expertise on managing their finances. Our business is proud to hold the Chartered Financial Planners Firm status, CISI Accredited Financial Planning Firm™ status and the BS9001 British Standard.
We aim to give our clients the very best service and our employees the very best support in their work.
Our business is built on a firm commitment to customer care and the culture of our business reflects this.
Key Purpose of the Role
To support the growth and development of the business by providing a proactive and comprehensive administrative support service to the Financial Planners to enable them to maximise their time with clients, and ensure all clients receive a first-class service.
Extremely motivated, you will possess excellent communication skills as well as being proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. With the ability to multi-task you will have excellent time management skills and will thrive on working in an exciting, yet fast–paced environment, as part of a small team.
You will be given full training on how to use our computerised back office system, deal with a variety of tasks including, processing and submission of business, policy tracking and preparing for client meetings.
Job Standards for the Role
- You must have a desire to learn and be able to demonstrate a caring and professional attitude, drive and motivation.
- You must have previous administrative experience in the financial services sector working in an IFA support role. Some experience is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of bespoke letter writing and a good standard of written English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills – practical IT application of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to operate and communicate with high net worth clients.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure.
How to Apply
If you want to join us in our goal of changing the lives of our clients and building your own career in financial planning – we’d love to hear from you.
The successful applicant will receive a competitive basic salary, a generous holiday allowance as well as a range of benefits. You will also enjoy being part of a small friendly team, where there is the opportunity to be an integral part in the growth of the business.
Fully funded study support and training will be available.
Please send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why the opportunity interests you and why you would be a valuable addition to our team.
If you would like to find out more about us, please look at our YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn pages (by searching for ‘Berry & Oak’) or visit the “Why work for us” page on our website to get more of a feel for our beliefs/thoughts.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tasks will include:
- Ensuring that the business processing side runs smoothly by liaising with clients, the adviser and financial institutions.
- Recording and maintaining accurate data using the company’s back office computer system (Intelligent Office).
- Ensuring that tasks and responsibilities are carried out to a high standard of accuracy within set timescales.
- Preparing client review meeting packs.
Ready to talk?
If you want to know more about getting the most out of your finances for your retirement, investing or estate planning, please get in touch. You can send us an email or use the direct message box at the bottom of this page. Or call us and we can chat through your needs and, if you are ready, make an appointment to better understand how we can help.